We are responsible corporate citizens. Much of our work contributes to making better places, contributing to more vibrant economies and reducing the use of natural resources.
We don't feel that we need a Corporate Social Responsibility statement, but instead have tried to support the communities in which we work. To date we have:
- Guest lecturing at Cardiff University
- Investment in young people by mentoring school children
- Provided ongoing support to a local sports team via sponsorship
- Supported local schools in a business innovation programme
- Given up our time to support the creation of a Business Improvement District (NewportNow)
Furthermore, we regularly support endeavours that further the objectives of our relevant Professional organisations. We are active contributors to Landscape Institute Wales, RTPI Young Planners (Wales Branch) and the RTPI Cymru Policy Form.